Monday, July 14, 2014

BirchBox July Review

FINALLLLLYYYY!!! So happy to see this in my mailbox on Friday! Did I peek ahead at what was gonna be sent to me...Yes...lol but I do not care! I was still very excited to smell and try out my items. Well lets not waste time and get right into the un-boxing shall we?


This is one handsome box alright. So purty :)


This month Birchbox partnered up with Women's health to deliver wonderful items for us ladies.


Let's see what we have here...



100% Pure Honey Cream Wash Gingerade: Full size product = $15
The description says it gently cleanses but for me it did not cleanse much. 100% pure but 0% lather. Nice smell though!



Cynthia Rowley Lip Stain in Valentine: Full size product = $20
This color is just not for me but it perfect for my sister who can not wait to receive this from me.


Shave Crave Shaving Cream: Full size product = $20
I am excited to try this out, hopeful and cautious.


New Age 8 in 1 Serum: Full size product = $34
I am not at an age to be too concerned with fine lines but its never to early, I say, to treat your face well.


Hello Body Creme: Full size product = $22
I have the sample of Harvey prince's Hello perfume and love it so so much. This is a welcome product any day!! The smell is divine.


Well that is it! I am a happy lady with the items I have received this month. If you are interested in joining Birchbox and receiving products for $10 a month here's a link: https://www.birchbox.com/invite/CrazyQuirkyMom  Until next time See ya!


1 comment:

  1. Harvey Prince groupie..... :P yay lip stain! :DDDDDDD

    ReplyDelete