Monday, July 7, 2014

~Fairy Party Guide Part 1~

Starting in 2012 I have held a summer fairy party every year. Once the goods are purchased each year the price of the party goes down. Reusing things is essential. With any good themed play date making a list helps a lot. In my play group I make sure to also set a limit of participants to keep chaos and cost down. My yearly list looks a bit like this:

  • Decorations- We had pink streamers running across the living room and small mushroom and gnome cut outs for the walls.


  • Food- We had Fruit wands, Fairy berries, Doughnut acorns, Snail Sandwiches, Twigs(pretzels), Garden Veggies, Fairy Cupcakes, and Pink Sparkly Lemonade



  • Activities- I face painted the little ones, had Fairy houses to create, and with extra mushroom cut outs we played a freeze dance.



  • Favors- With any good party a parting gift is always welcome. We gave out Fairy dust, and butterfly lollipops. I had help from a mom friend for this event as well, and she contributed with the fairy houses, flower crowns and wands. Over all it turned out to be so much fun, a bit costly the first time around but in the years to pass it became more affordable.



Well if you liked this idea I hope you plan a play date like ours and enjoy yourselves. If you do end up hosting one comment below and tell me all about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment