Thursday, July 10, 2014

Girl time: Wine+food= One heck of a good time!

When you have close friends, you have the gift of laughter. Sitting alone with a glass of wine can be nice for some. Enjoying the quiet and having a calm moment, but its not for me. I like being loud, goofy, fun, and cracking up with my friends. When we get together I am always happy and I always have a good time. A few such times were Game Nights, Movie nights, and days we explored new things in town!


To keep the anonymity of my friends I turned them into cute emojis :) My friends and I get together about once a month at least to play games, drink wine(or other things if available...) and chow down. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't have these kinda nights. 




Going out to events like Drag brunches, Mom's morning outs, and Movie gal pal dates have created a lot of wonderful memories for me. Stress relief via friend fun!



Go have fun, and don't feel guilty about it. I don't!


1 comment:

  1. last photo, happy bday shirt! mine shrank.... :/ I like how most photos are of booze... or pink.... and I loved the emojis! :D

    ReplyDelete