Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Graze Box Review

At a low price of $6 bucks a box graze is one of my favs. I also like that they are always having deals. When I signed on I got the deal for 1st and 5th box free. Which comes to only $18 bucks for 5 boxes. Wonderful, I love them. Want the same deal? Use this code> J1HMPGC9P  on this site: GRAZE. Comment below if you did and/or you like and receive their boxes. (Whats your favorite snack?) Unboxing time!


Here's what it looks like, real simple and recyclable. 




This week's treats are a Fruit and seed Flapjack(The flapjacks are usually really good) Popping Corn(how can that be bad?) Little Figgy Went to Market (not a good one for us, just not to our tastes at all) and My Thai(For Hubby...no clue if this ones gonna work out but he seemed curious)

Overall good box. Gonna have to update my likes and dislikes on their site. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment