Saturday, July 12, 2014

Masquerade Play Date

Having a Masquerade play date is fun anytime of year but I usually host mine around Mardi Gras time. I love themes as you must know if you have been reading my posts so far. So once again I decorated, made snacks, and had masks on hand for my guests enjoyment.


I was especially excited to host this event this year because last year I had prepared cupcakes and decorated only to have to cancel due to Seri getting sick. This year we were going to have a Masquerade one way or another!


I had beads and masks for the kids to use if they weren't able to bring their own


The kids had unfortunately already snagged a few marshmallow pieces off the King cake before I could snap a picture. Inside I put a small baby figure, according to tradition whoever gets the slice with the baby will have a lucky year.


We had mini milkshakes to snack on, as well as, the King cake. I battled the blender for the betterment of the play date!


After filling their tummies the kids danced and played for the rest of the day!


Us Mommies joined in also! Mommy dance off!!!

Well if you liked this idea I hope you plan a play date like ours and enjoy yourselves. If you do end up hosting one comment below and tell me all about it :)




No comments:

Post a Comment