Wednesday, August 13, 2014

~Fairy Party 2014~

This years annual Fairy Party was a lot of fun! We had tasty snacks, played fun games, colored our hair with hair chalk, face painted, and made little fairy houses! I tend to go overboard as usual, but I had a lot of help for this event from my friends which I am so thankful for. Lets get to the pictures!


  • Food: We had cupcakes, chocolate covered strawberries, and sugar cookies.





  • The decorations were the same as last year and the year before. We also gave out Pixie sticks for the kids to take home!


  • We painted little birdhouses that had wind chimes under them, and made them into little fairy houses for the kids!

  • Lastly we face painted the kids and I put hair chalk on them. :) Turned out great, except they were so hyper that the face paint began to be sweated off.




Happy kids Happy Moms! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment