Tuesday, August 5, 2014

My top 10 "quirks"

I claim to be crazy and quirky and the reason for that is because I have very eclectic taste in almost all things. Whether its clothes, food, movies, TV shows, music, or stories I like a wide variety. One might say I am odd or find my taste immature but I am who I am. Let me share my top 10 favorite things and you can decide for yourself if the word "quirky" suits me. (^_^)

  • To start this list off lets talk hair...I never tried many "fun" colors in my hair until a year or so ago. Once I did I was hooked. When you see my hair you see me and my exuberant and enthusiastic self. 



  • Next I must confess to an unabashed love of all things cute. If it seems adorable I want it!




  • Face masks are a newer love of mine. Korean face masks especially, I love Korea and these masks are just one more reason to do so.



  • Tapas and martinis...all night long! Nothing better for a girls night out in my opinion!

  • K-pop music...yes some of it is corny and overly dramatic but some is amazingly catchy and addictive. Like Big Bang....

or the group EXO





or for the rock lovers F.T. Island


The talent and stage presence is amazing!

  • Along with a love for Korea is a love for Japan. Anime's for instance are extremely creative and entertaining. To name a few various anime that I enjoy there is: Attack on Titan, Soul Eater, Vampire Knight, Ouran High School Host Club, and also FullMetal Alchemist. 







and yes I had to put in all of those lol

  • Foods that I love...Blueberry Donuts, Korean Bulgogi, Dumplings, and all things created using potatoes ;)


  • My fav place to go for Family vacation? Great wolf Lodge. We go every year...love it!


  • Movies that I love: Die Hard, Moulin Rouge, Hunger Games, Jackie Chan's New Police Story, Howl's Moving Castle, Titanic, Roman Holiday, The Godfather, Pride and Prejudice, A Werewolf Boy, and The Man from Nowhere. The last two being from Korea.







  • I will end the list with TV Shows, There is New Girl, Fringe, and Game of Thrones from the U.S. Hana Yori Dango, Kurosagi, and Sora Kara Furu Ichioko No Hoshi from Japan. Lastly Running Man, Coffee Prince, and You're Beautiful from Korea.







And that is it top 10 fav quirks about me. Not all of these things are everyone's cup of tea but you don't know if you like something unless you give it a try :) Hope I gave you something new to like today but its OK if I didn't! See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment