Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Fools Fun

Finding that perfect prank for the kid in your life can be tough. What will give the best reaction and what is appropriate differs from child to child. For my little girl I knew just the thing to do! One of her favorite stories from good old Dr. Seuss is a story called Wacky Wednesday! In this story each page gets wackier and weirder. A few of the examples that I used from the book were shoes on the wall, upside down pictures, and backwards words.





Suffice it to say she woke up with a laugh and gave me her dramatic "Really...?"




Haha. She's growing up alright. I was left wondering....was it funny enough? Moments later more laughs and immediate planning began on how to get daddy later! Big win for today, a cute and sweet prank for my seven year old sweety!


2 comments:

  1. Haha love it! I never have been great at thinking up practical jokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinterest.com.....a blessing to the uninspired! Thankfully I was able to think of Dr.Seuss!

      Delete