Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag April Review

Ipsy is a beauty box subscription that is $10/monthly. Its so popular that they even have to have a wait list for new subscribers. I have been getting boxes from them for almost a year now and every month it is rewarding. Before I got the subscription I had very little makeup and didn't even know where to begin getting some. Which will I like, which one is best for me? These are questions I would ask myself. If you find yourself in a similar situation or you are interested in paying a small amount to seek new products then Ipsy might be right for you too! Here is the link if you want to check it out. Ipsy


This is an eye primer... I have never used one before so don't have much to say about it. I am curious as to what effect it may have.




Wow...flashback to the 80's with this color. I find it odd that I got a nail polish when my profile was set up for none, but my daughter loves it so guess its okay. ;)


I get very chapped lips so I am always happy to see a balm in my bag. The smell is nice and the texture is good.


This is a very pretty blush and it goes on smoothly as well. I love to have a variation of colors so always welcome in my opinion!


Quirky, I like it. The color is more metallic than I usually go for but who knows perhaps I need a little of that.


Oh God no! Not a fan....really hate this design. I honestly could use it as a pot holder. My sister is oddly fond of it though so she gets to have it!

That's all and for $10 bucks I couldn't be happier. Obviously a few items don't exactly fit the bill for me but the worth of the ones that do more than "make up" for it! What's in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment