Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My 28th Birthday

This year has been difficult. I lost my mom in June and this was my first birthday without her. I knew it was going to be hard. In the past I planned out birthdays with my friends and went out and had fun. This year I made it clear that I did not want to plan at all. I couldn't deal this year. I wanted a surprise party...not much of a surprise though huh? I liked the "idea" of a surprise party. Not having to think of everything and deal with the set up. That was what I wanted most. My hubby tried...he made plans and talked to everyone behind my back. No matter what though I was bound to find out things. I need to know some things like: time, place, what should I wear, should I not eat? Even though I knew a bit due to that it didn't matter. I was so happy and my friends and family were there to help me get through the day. 


We went to one of my fav Chinese food restaurants and it was delicious and wonderful.





I have the best little family in the whole world and I love them so very much!


I would be lost without them.


I have to thank them everyday for being in my life and giving me beautiful memories to keep away the bad ones. They are my everything and always will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment