Monday, April 20, 2015

Parent Child B&W Photo Challenge

I came up with an idea a while back to do a black & white photo challenge with my daughter. For a whole week (we got carried away and actually did 9 days hehe) I would pose her, give her directions, and take a picture of her and then she did the same for me. I was shocked by her natural ability for photography! She got goofy a time or two but some of her shots were extremely beautiful. I think this is a great way to explore a child's talent and spend some quality time as well. If we give our children a chance they surprise us time and time again and we get some wonderful photos out of it. ;)


My photos of Serenity:

































Serenity's photos of me:






























If anyone else wants to give this a try with their kids that would be awesome! Please let me know about it by tweeting it to me on My Twitter.



snowingindoors

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, you got some lovely shots. Thanks for linking up to #PointShoot x

    ReplyDelete