Monday, May 4, 2015

Asian Snacks! Seri Reviews...

Serenity is one heck of an open minded kid. It was our hope to raise her as thus. I guess we are doing something right after all. She doesn't see people by color or social position. She doesn't judge others for who they are in love with or what they believe. The thing I respect most about my daughter is that she is kind to any and every person she meets. I hope more than anything that this kind of behavior continues into her teenage years and still further into her adult life. This acceptance extends into her view on other cultures as well.

Serenity loves other cultures just as much as I do and when I mentioned the possibility of doing an Asian snack challenge she was more than just a little eager. She was a hyped up exuberant crazy girl! We tried to get a few things from different Asian countries from our local Asian market and this is what we ended up with.



There was a good selection of snacks that included products from: Japan, Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, and the Philippines.

Seri was so excited that she became sassy...I almost had to end her little video right from the start. Luckily for her, she settled down and started behaving better. Her favorite over all snack was the Macadamia chocolate. Mine was the dried Mango yum...



Here is Serenity's Review:



4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! And such a cool variety of snacks!! #momsterslink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I miss dried mangoes! #momsterlink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 them! They were all gone right after the vid lol

      Delete