Thursday, May 14, 2015

Crazy Quirky Family *YouTube Recommendations*

We cut ties with the cable company long ago and since then we have relied upon the internet for our entertainment. Companies like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and best of all YouTube have made this easy and affordable. I love the creativity and huge amount of content that can be found on YouTube especially. My daughter has recently discovered toy reviews, toy "acting" and blind bag reveals. YouTube is all she wants to watch now! Haha. Could be worse I suppose. It gives me a break from watching Monster High and Power Ranger episodes over and over again....I mean I could quite literally recite word for word... Her newest favorite channel on YT would be CookieSwirlC. Give my kid funny voices, cuteness, and MLP and she is sold! I thought it might be nice to share a few of our favorite channels with everyone, so here they are in no particular order!




  • Buzzfeed


  • Fine Brothers

  • Watch Mojo

  • EatYourKimchi




  • Mommy and Gracie


  • Cookie Swirl C



  • DisneyToysFan


  • DreamCandyClub


  • BabyTeeth4




No comments:

Post a Comment