Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Ipsy Glam Bag Review May 2015

Time for another Ipsy review! This time I got all new things that I have never received before which is always exciting! I love the design and theme for the month of "Jetsetter." Once again Ipsy is a $10 monthly beauty subscription that gives about 5-6 little items and a small cosmetic bag. This month is a cute bag and wonderful items, lets take a peek!


Can one still be a "Jetsetter" If one doesn't go anywhere...? o_O


Such a cute cosmetic bag. Usually the bags are just patterned so getting a bag that has wording and images of make-up on a beauty subscription is a wonderful sight. Love it!


Here's everything, a nice selection. I love when I get a nice variety of different items because it makes me feel like I am getting my money's worth. I can get a lot of use out of what I was sent. Lets break it down now.


I haven't tried this out yet but anything used for make up removal and cleansing is much needed in my opinion. it will get used for sure!


Awesome...awesome...awesome. This was smooth and didn't smear. I love this item the most!


Still waiting to try this one out, I have a bronzer I already like a lot. I will have to try it out though cause you never know, it could become my new favorite.


This has an interesting consistency because it is a mineral sunscreen. A little goes a long way and it really does the trick. I have been out in the sun after using it and haven't been burned! I am pale as a ghost too so that's saying something!


Still trying to wrap my head around this one. Its a lip pencil that's clear and I think is suppose to help with long last? Never used a lip primer before so taking my time with this item.



That's my May Ipsy Bag, pretty good stuff I have tried out a few and I am really happy with what was sent. If you want to sign up for Ipsy check out their website here--->Ipsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment