Tuesday, June 2, 2015

~ 10 Lovely Things ~


  1. Waking up with energy and a positive feeling first thing in the morning.
  2. Seeing my daughter happy and smiley all day long.

  3. Laughing with my hubby over stupid immature things like funny faces, crazy news, or bodily gases.
  4. The perfect cup of green tea. Just the right flavor, just the right temperature, just the right amount of honey...
  5. Honey chicken and white rice...cooked just right....with chrysanthemum sauced ribs on the side....suffice it to say SUGAR is such a lovely thing.
  6. Remembering my mother and not feeling sad but feeling happy about the memory.
  7. A warm day at the beach with the perfect amount of breeze. The water washing up with a gentle shush.
      
  8. A slice of warm baked apple pie...
  9. Seeing someone go out of there way to help another person or being able to do so myself.
  10. Last lovely thing for this list is being a Blogger. The community is so warm and helpful. The feeling you get when writing and exposing your true self to strangers is so scary sometimes but the community makes you feel safe. ~The Blogging Community is so Lovely~

What is Lovely in your life?





Lovely Things

6 comments:

  1. My hubby and I are really childish too,we sometimes wonder what people would think if they could see us!That sea looks beautiful and how happy does your daughter look!Lovely post x #lovely things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I sometimes think being childish makes a better parent ;)

      Delete
  2. Lovely list - and I'm now really, really intrigued about chrysanthemum sauced ribs now! #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a picture of it in my birthday post here --->http://crazyquirkymom.blogspot.com/2015/04/my-28th-birthday.html
      and it is AMAZING!!

      Delete
  3. I love your list. I have to say I feel the same way about warm apple pie. :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww ... so many lovely things. The perfect tea and perfect amount of breeze with a lovely family; now that's really lovely :-) #lovelythings

    ReplyDelete