Monday, July 27, 2015

Influenster Sunshine Vox Box

Influenster is a website that occasionally sends our free boxes of sample products for review purposes. The most recent one being this Sunshine Vox Box. If you want to sign up for an account just click HERE




This Vaseline Moisturizing spray is amazing! If I had not received this in the Vox box I never would have known that I needed it in my life. I have very long legs and lotioning can be a huge pain...this makes it SO much easier!


This Infusium23 leave in conditioner is supposed to help with frizz and create softer hair. I am about to dye my hair again and will deff find great use in this product to keep dry hair at bay!


This nail polish once applied takes on a beautiful raspberry color. Its perfect for my sandal wearing feet. Not quite sure what makes it Sinful though...


Must I say again how much I love towelettes? Okay I will...I love cleansing cloths so much. My lazy self loves the ability to take off make up quickly and shorten the face washing experience. Thank you world for creating these!


I got a coupon to try out these barkthins for free and have not been able to cash it in yet but I shall...and then I will update...

I also received Blue Diamond Sriracha Almonds..these I immediately passed on to a friend...I can not stand anything spicy...My tongue cries...


What a wonderful box and it was free!!! If you have time take a minute and sign up to start receiving boxes and reviewing items you use in your everyday life!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment