Monday, July 6, 2015

Seri @ Summer Camp Day 1 2015

Written By: Serenity

~Day 1~

Today I made new friends. They are very nice. I made my new friends at my summer camp. My summer camp is very exciting and there is a lot to explore. Let me tell you what we did.

Today's activities were:

  • Games on scooters
  • Archery
  • Airsoft shooting
  • Tag
  • Twister




The activities were fun. I mean really FUN! They have animals at my summer camp too! I love to meet new animals! Like peacocks. They have an animal nature center. The animal nature center has turtles that I love.









For breakfast I had bacon, eggs, potatoes, and a biscuit with strawberry jelly. For lunch I had an Asian chicken wrap with sweet potato fries. It was suppppppppper yummy!

The best part of today was  PLAYING WITH  MY NEW FRIENDS!





Tomorrow will be a new day full of fun! I'm excited for the next day's events.
Day 2


No comments:

Post a Comment