Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Seri @ Summer Camp Day 3 2015

Written By: Serenity

~Day 3~

Today was a horseback riding day. I love horses. We rode horses from breakfast to lunch. Then we played with piglets and ponies. There was also a donkey. There was a turkey that you could pet but I didn't because he might nibble me. Then we went to eat lunch. After lunch I went to the pool. At the pool I took a swimming test. I did not pass because the lifeguard thought that I was drowning but really I was pushing my hair out of my face. Tomorrow I am going to try again. I love the water slide at the pool because it lets me slide slow and steady but I wish I could go a little bit faster.












For breakfast I had a biscuit, eggs, tater tots, bacon, and cereal. I loved it!
For lunch I had a cheeseburger and chips. I loved lunch too!





At the Trading Post I bought a cowgirl hat because I'm country today.







The best part of today was riding horses. My horse's name was Liberty. Liberty is hyper and fun to ride. She goes very fast.

The worst part of today was getting blisters. :/

Stay tuned for the 4th day of camp. Yee haw! Whoo!        Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment