Friday, July 10, 2015

Seri @ Summer Camp Day 5 2015 ~Final Day~

Written By: Serenity

~Day 5~

Today was the last day of summer camp. I am sad. I do not like the last day. It was fun and I wish it wasn't the last day. We went tree climbing and I went all the way to the top almost! I also went on the rock climbing wall. I didn't get too high because I am scared of heights. I hope one day I get to the top. Lastly we did the flying squirrel. The flying squirrel is when you go up on a rope in a harness while others pull you into the air. When you are in the air you spin around in circles. I loved the flying squirrel and I went super duper fast!


















For breakfast I had a biscuit with chicken and potatoes. I liked it.
























For lunch I TWO hot dogs and  chips. they gave me apple sauce but I HATE applesauce!!









The best part of today was climbing trees.

The worst part of today was my friends fighting.

Thank you for reading Seri @ Summer Camp. Look forward to more Culture Week posts coming soon. My mommy is making the summer camp video soon too. See it on our YouTube channel when she is finished!
Crazy Quirky Mom Next Door

No comments:

Post a Comment