Monday, July 27, 2015

Target Beauty Box: Head of the Class

Every so often Target releases a Beauty Box full of great products at a ridiculously low price! For only $5.00 you get 6-7 beauty items. I have never been disappointed and you get to see what is in the box before you buy! This last time they had two options, I went for the "Head of the Class" choice. These boxes tend to sell out fast so be sure to keep an eye out and don't hesitate!


Target keeps it classy with a simple black box with the Target logo. Inside you will find a list of all the items.


Hollywood Fashion Tape is pretty much just double stick tape. I haven't had many occasions to use this lately but I am sure there will be a time that it will come in handy!


Yes To Cucumbers Towelettes are wonderful. This is quite a small pack holding only 10 wipes but I am glad to get it still! I love towelettes. They make make up removal quicker and more thorough.


I was very excited to get this Wet n Wild Max Volume mascara! Upon opening it up I was surprised by the brush shape and the minimal amount inside the tube but upon application I was very happy with my results. The unique brush shape makes it easier to apply to the inner lashes and for only $5.00 bucks I shouldn't be surprised by the amount...I should just be happy to get it for this price!



CoverGirl's Colorlicious Lip gloss is very nice. The color choice is great for my fair complexion and the shine is very noticeable. It is a bit sticky but the smell is wonderful. Can you see the shimmer? It adds a nice look to your lips.


Always need hair bands...always lose hair bands...these are nice to have included.


This Bathery Pumice stone is okay. I have used better stones but for the price I can't complain!

The box also came with a Herbal Essence Illuminating Dry Oil spray but I passed that along to friend of mine. I have naturally oily hair and have no need for that product.



For such a low price you get all of this (plus the not included Oil Spray) !
That is a deal indeed! Keep a look out for the next offering from Target. I will be sure to share on my Twitter feed when I see a new one pop up!





No comments:

Post a Comment