Friday, November 6, 2015

~Top 10 things to do in Fall~

The air is crisp and so are the apples! It's Autumn and the leaves are falling all around us! We are stomping through the leaves on the streets and piling them up in our yards! My favorite time of year is here! My daughter's middle name is Autumn...I think that alone explains how much I adore this season. It is the most pleasant time of year for me. With wonderfully mild weather and so many exciting activities how could I be glum? Here is my list of great Fall fun activities for the family. I hope you are able to try out a few before winter blows in!

Top 10 things to do in Fall:

1) Visiting a Corn Maze






























                                                                               






2) Picking out pumpkins as a family and carving them.

























3) Curling up with a good book and a warm cup of tea!




                 








4) Getting family portraits taken with the red and yellow leaves all around you!






5) Enjoying the scenery by walking in the fallen leaves and checking out local nature trails.























6) Going pumpkin and apple crazy with pies, drinks, and cookies. (pretty much anything can have those flavors added in)


7) Going on a Hayride in the cool Autumn air.




























8) Attending as many Fall Festivals as you can!


































9) Collecting a pile of leaves and jumping in them!






















10) Visiting a vineyard or two!
























and as a bonus...I know Halloween has passed us by but this is deff my most favorite fall activity!
Trick or Treating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment