Sunday, February 14, 2016

Songs That Stick...

I listen to many many different genres of music and in many different languages. Some songs just have his overwhelming ability to lodge themselves into your head and play over and over again. Getting rid of them can be so difficult...but sometimes you don't really want to get rid of them. Some songs that stick are fun to sing over and over again. Here's a few favorites that I love to keep stored in my brain...


English:


Christina Perry "Jar of Hearts"


One Republic "Counting Stars"


twenty one pilots "Stressed Out"


Alannah Miles "Black Velvet"


Bon Jovi "You Give Love a Bad Name"


Frank Sinatra "Fly Me to the Moon"


Panic! at the Disco "This is Gospel"


Queen "Bohemian Rhapsody"


The Beatles "Hey Jude"


Meredith Brooks "Bitch"


Korean:
F.T. Island "Severely"


Big Bang " Fantastic Baby"


Exo "Growl"


T.O.P "Doom Dada"


Jung Joon Young "Spotless Mind"


2NE1 "I am the Best"


Orange Caramel "My Copy Cat"


BTS "Dope"


MFBTY "Sweet Dream"


Produce 101 "Pick me"


Japanese:

Mami "Tears Rain"


A.R.A.S.H.I " Love so Sweet"


Mika Namashima "Glamourous Sky"


Yuna Ito "Endless Story"


High and Mighty Color "Days"


Baby Metal "Give me Chocolate"


Gackt "Another World"


Gackt "Last Song"


Utada Hikaru "Flavor of Life"


Hyde "Countdown"


Sorry if some of these stick with you and leave you annoyed. I hope that is not the case. I hope you leave with some new favorites for yourself! I hope you open yourself up to something new...and a few oldies...

No comments:

Post a Comment