Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Serenity @ Summer Camp Day 2 2016

Hi! I'm Seri and I'm going to summer camp again this year!

To see Day 1 at camp click HERE

 

2nd day of Camp Tuesday July 19th, 2016


I was so excited for another day at camp!

Today for breakfast I had a croissant, tater tots, cereal, and fruit. The food was delicious.


After we ate we played laser tag and took pictures and video of each other. It was kind of difficult because during the first round we did girls against boys. In the next round we did blue against gold. I had an amazing time!

Later on we did an obstacle course. We walked the wiggly plank and we went across a boiling hot volcano!

At lunch I ate a meatball sub and chips. I loved the sub so much!




When lunch was over we caught frogs with "Nature Joe". We also looked at the animals at the Nature center. We saw snapping turtles, an iguana, snakes with babies, fish, and a tiny lobster.







We went to the pool again today and went down the water slide, swam, played mermaids, and water wolves!

By the end of the day I felt very tired out and hungry. 

I am thankful for this experience.

-Serenity :) :)

Click HERE for Day 3

No comments:

Post a Comment