Thursday, July 21, 2016

Serenity @ Summer Camp Day 4 2016

Hi! I'm Seri and I'm going to summer camp again this year!

To see Day 3 at camp click HERE




4th day of Camp Thursday July 21st, 2016

When I got dropped off I felt so happy! Today we had two swim times. It was amazing. It was just the right temperature in the pool!

For Breakfast I had scrambled eggs, potatoes, and a biscuit with a chicken patty that I took apart. I also had some cereal!


After breakfast we went canoeing. It was exciting because I have done it before but I was nervous because last time I got a leech in my boat. Mikayla wasn't happy about canoeing but once she got in a boat with the counselor she felt a lot better. I think the counselor made her feel safe.








After canoeing we went to the pool for the first time of the day. I went down the slide of course. I also played with my camera with my friends, shooting videos and taking pictures. I also played mermaids!




For lunch I had a cheeseburger and some kettle chips. Yummmmmm! 

When lunch was over we got to have nap time again and I did not sleep....I couldn't. We also sang and danced before heading back to the pool for the second time.

After the pool I got to get an ice cream for a snack while we waited for pick up and I bought a bracelet that I call "dream charm".



Tomorrow is the last day and it will be a COWGIRL kind of day. yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaw!!



-Serenity :) :)
Click HERE for Day 5 at camp 

No comments:

Post a Comment