Saturday, July 23, 2016

Serenity @ Summer Camp Day 5 2016 Final Day

Hi! I'm Seri and I'm going to summer camp again this year!

To see Day 4 at camp click HERE




 5th day of Camp Monday July 19th, 2016


My feelings going into the last day were excitement and sadness. I was sad because it was the last day and happy because we got to ride horses!

For breakfast I had cereal, sausage, french toast sticks, and bacon. I didn't get a picture this time. I was so hungry!

After breakfast we visited the farm animals. I saw ponies, a baby donkey, chicks, rooster, piglets, a turkey, a lamb, goats, and horses.





We had lots of fun playing with the ponies, catching chickens, and making the pigs do tricks. (like using a snack to make it sit)

Later we went to the Ponderosa and played pool noodle swords, fired cannons (with soft balls), and even had a game of tag.

For lunch I ate at the Salad Bar. I ate lots of veggies

Right after lunch we went horseback riding for about 20 minutes or so. I rode Liberty's sister. Liberty is the horse I rode last year. We learned how to groom and take care of horses. My new friend from camp rode super fast on accident! The teacher said she did very well.



At the end of the day we all gathered around and we sang songs, did our camp cheers, and said goodbye. :( :( 


I loved camp especially the horse back riding.



The End
-Serenity :) :( :)

A few more pics from my camp.








Thanks for following along with Serenity's adventures. Next year she will be going to camp overnight and writing about it when she gets back. She can not wait for that!

Check out the post with her special camp video! Click HERE


1 comment: